POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractals are fun, no? : Re: Fractals are fun, no? (Brighter 'n stuff) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractals are fun, no? (Brighter 'n stuff)
From: Ken
Date: 24 Apr 1999 02:57:15
Message: <37215CD8.20198341@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> OK, I hope you can see this one better. But you really should train yourself
> to work in the dark, like me...
>
> Margus
>
>  [Image]

I can see clearly now the dark is gone...

  I approve of work in this direction and see it's possible uses for alien
hair do's and exotic food stuffs. And maybe trees as well.

  Is it difficult to create and control the routines that produce
these functions or is it pretty much straight forward once you
have a working format to expand on your work from ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net